Kwam dit lijstje tegen van de 50 best verkopende artikelen (qua omzet) bij Chefs, ter info. Uiteraard met hier en daar een grappige noot van Karl, een van de Chefs... ?
The TOP 50 sellers of 2017 on the website
1. Blue Lush. Released April 2016 Mix at 10% Why so Low. A flavour I didn't want to make
2. Tickle Me Pink. Who created it? Chris Green or Me? I named it, I told him what to use he came up with the recipe.
3. Mexican Fried Ice-Cream (Released Jan 5th 2107 Mix 30% Why so high?, Most asked question asked on the group what do I mix MFIC at ? )
4. Vampire Vape Heisenberg, (Creativity at its best a unique flavour, Think it was released at Vapefest 2014.)
5. Capella Vanilla Custard. Every mixer should have this flavour in there collection. We go though 50 gallons every 3 weeks.
6. T-Juice Red Astaire Another unique flavour released at Vapefest 2013 no other take on it compares
7. The Doughnut King was released in 2015 and created by Lewis and was our top seller of 2015.
8. Divine Lemon Tart by Darren Cole. Divine was released on Chefs on Feb 2017 and this recipe is what got the diy community noticing Darren's mixing skills.
9. Vegetable Glycerine VG. Without a doubt the most expensive place to buy your VG in the UK the price has been the same for the last 4 years . 5 Litres will be launched on the new web site with competitive pricing..
10. Nice Custard Cream was released in 2016. My take on a custard cream to be different.
11. Vampire Vamp Pinkman was released the same time as Heisenberg at Vapefest 2015 the two owners each made a juice to to see which was the best, Fair to say that Heisenberg won
12. Divine FanTastic another cracking recipe from Darren Cole.
13. Green Lush I released this recipe the same time as the one shot..
14. Capella Sweet Strawberry. Is this the best strawberry? We get 50 gallons at a time with this flavour.
15. TFA Ripe Strawberry Or is this the best strawberry there neck on neck on sales.
16. Green with Envy released in March 2017, The first in the Envy range with Anise & WS-23. Not everyones favourite
17. Chefs 10ml Samples. Was released in Feb 2017 with the amount of requests to have them in smaller sizes.
18. Grandmas Lemonade Released 2016 and was a request to be made.
19. Tarte au Citron By Chris Green of Flavour Farm. When he was developing and in the tasteing stages Lewis and I would say needs more lemon we said it about 15 times.
20. Welsh Custard Relaesed in 2015, made by Lewis with his obsession with Custard.
21. RY-Whore One of the backbone flavours of Chefs has been with us since the beginning created by Lewis. One time a customer phoned and said he tried googling RY-Whore and it took him to porn sites, Lewis bust out laughing and the customer was not happy. Lewis quickly said sorry
22. Queen of Puddings. Took me 18months to make and was my white whale for a long time. The recipe I was finally happy only contains 4 flavourings. This was a lesson lernt of over complicating in recipe delveopment. .
23. DIY OR DIE Rhodonite by Wayne Walker was released in April 2016 and was our 1st support the creator brand. Rhodonite was number 1 on ELR for a very long time.
24. Guango Released Feb 2017 was the 1st recipe that contained WS-23. The brain-freeze is not for everyone.
25. 5 x 100ml Bottles with Twist Spout Cap. Hate packing these in orders.
26. Kreeds Kustard by Kevin Reed of VHM is a non-profit recipe used or is it a cheesecake?
27. WS-23 30%. Nothing else compares
28. Jungle Juice Created in 2012, It was my 3rd recipe created . Another backbone flavour that has been there since the beginning
29. Cap Super Sweet. Yep its sweet
30. TFA Bavarian Cream another must have flavour in your arsnal
31. Propylene Glycol PG. Yep people still use PG
32. Inawera Shisha Strawberry. Another fucking strawberry
33. TFA Sweetener. Not so sweet but does the trick
34. DIY OR DIE Misty Another winner from Wayne Walker
35. CAP Sugar Cookie
36. TFA Vanilla Bean Ice
37. CAP New York Cheesecake
38. TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
40. TFA Strawberry.. I give up
41. FA Fuji Apple, The best apple on the market
42. Apple Pie & Irish Cream Custard
43. DIY OR DIE Boardwalk
44. TFA Koolada 10%
46. Calipitter Chow - Mom & Pops
47. DIY OR DIE Pistachio RY4
48. Wake 'N' Grape - Pixlated
49. Strawberry Juice
50. TFA RY4 Double
Taste is subjective what you love someone else might hate