Kreeg dit net doorgestuurd van iemand die dus een kaartje had gekocht.
Hij was blijkbaar ook nog gebeld om te zeggen dat de expo / show niet door gaat.
Ze zei dat hij binnen 3 tot 5 dagen zijn geld terug gestort krijgt (eerst zien, dan geloven ).
We express our greatest gratitude for your interest in the specialized trade fair - VAPESHOW - planned for 29 and 30 of July, 2016, in Amsterdam.
Our intention to organize this unique event has been driven by two major reasons:
1) Smile-Expo has conducted several successful events devoted to VAPE industry, and the company, being always aimed at expanding its events geography, has decided to organize the event in the potentially interesting country for the whole industry – the Netherlands.
2) On May 20, 2016, a new legislation came into force implementing the UE Directive designed to limit the promotion of VAPE segment on the EU territory, which in our opinion is an interesting topic to discuss as part of the specialized event.
However, the EU Directive in the way implemented by the Dutch legislation has unfortunately limited not only the advertising possibilities for VAPE business on the territory of the country. This law has also restricted the possibilities of Smile-Expo in organizing of the proper events in the comprehensive format that our international clients have gotten used to.
Understanding the possible risks and first of all, caring for its existing and potential customers, Smile-Expo decided not to hold to position of its lawyers and outsourced attorneys in the part of rendering of the law on the possibility of conducting the event in its specified format. Thus, stating its position that the event does not violate the valid laws of the Netherlands, Smile-Expo has contacted the Ministry of Economic Affairs (specialized institution) of the country for clarification and confirmation.
On July 4, 2016, we received an official notification from the Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority, whereby the Ministry of Economic Affairs has clarified the following:
According to the official position of government authorities, in order event to comply with the law, we need to exclude any demonstration of electronic cigarettes, accessories, refill containers and vaping products, although B2B advertising on the event is possible, aimed at and limited to the commercial communications intended for electronic cigarettes industry professionals. But the authorized body has also mentioned that in case the event is accessible to non-professionals and B2B segment, and in case of the official tasting of VAPE products at such event, governmental institutions would consider this as a possible violation of the advertising legislation.
However, our high priority is to provide the reliable business relations with counteragents and keep our good name.
Following the received official clarification, we’ve decided to change the format of our event in Amsterdam, aiming to conduct it in accordance with the conditions specified in the letter from the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands.
General essence of the changed format of Smile-Expo Amsterdam event is the following:
Smile-Expo is going to conduct a conference in Amsterdam, predominantly aimed at discussing of the important industry matters:
- latest legislative changes and tightening on the European Union territory regarding the matters of vape industry;
- peculiarities of implementation of similar EU Directive requirements in various countries of the European Union (it’s no secret that different EU states have separate approaches to rendering and execution of the EU Directive);
-possibilities and prospects for business in the existing legal conditions;
- other related topics.
Also, apart from the educational goal, the conference will create an environment for establishing business communication between the conference participants. Thus, Smile-Expo is offering services and options aimed at expanding of business contacts on the electronic cigarettes market to all possible counteragents.
Specifically, we’re organizing the specified conference (location, servicing of conference attendees, invitation of speakers and other organizational issues).
Smile-Expo offers its clients and partners two formats of possible participation:
1) Conference attending – participation in the event as an attendee;
2) Co-organization of the conference.
Co-organization suggests that Smile-Expo partner:
- receives (pays for) tickets to the event (amount depends on the chosen “co-organization package”) for distribution (at the discretion of co-organizer either on chargeable or non-chargeable basis) among its business contacts, aiming to increase the interest to discussion of the important legal issues of the industry;
- gets the “co-organizer” status with specification of this status and co-organizer’s brand on all printed and electronic materials of the conference;
- gets the possibility to invite its speakers to the conference for participation;
- gets other options negotiated with the personal manager.
Smile-Expo believes that intelligent, coordinated and thoughtful attitude of business to the adopted and discussed legislation in the EU countries can promote such meaningful dialogue that would be beneficial to all parties including the authorities, whereas the blind ignoring of new legislative situation can on the contrary provoke authorities to further tightening of legal requirements and limitations (if already adopted laws don’t get proper attention).
That’s why Smile-Expo encourages all interested bodies of the industry to establish active social position and offers to become co-organizers of the conference in the Netherlands.
Possible cooperation conditions can be discussed with personal managers.
We really value your organization as a business partner, and truly hope to save and develop the mutually beneficial cooperation between our Companies.